Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Two hours in the Bustand

" || When a man searches for truth he becomes a part of an adventure. When he understands the truth , he becomes The adventure and they call him GOD " ||

"Can you drop me on the way or somewhere near the bustand? " i asked, " Sure no problem , i will drop you in the bustand" the guy riding the bike replied. He signaled his friends who were in the other bike. They all slowed down and had water borrowed from a house, as they discussed, 2 guys bid adieu and left. Along with the rest i was in the bustand after a10mins ride. I jumped out of the bike and i was not able to walk! Lifting my legs few inches in the air was difficult and painful. One of the Guys ran to the ticket counter and asked about the bus. He came running and said " 7PM the SETC bus leaves to chennai!" . Chennai?? i did not know there was a straight bus from Thumbakarai to Chennai. As i looked around i noticed something shocking!!

If i wanted to know the place im currently in, i look out for the shop boards with address. I saw one such board and it said "Periyakulam" I looked at the guys and asked " The place were you picked me up, is it periyakulam? " , "Yea the outskirts" they replied. I was confused! I should have taken a bus from Thumbakarai to Periyakulam but, i have walked all my way here!! Oh My God!!!!!!

My mind was repeating this news again and again! One of the guys came closer to me and pointed his hands to a distant mountain that was covered with mist and asked " Do you see the mountain there", "yea i can see it, why?"

 He said " Well that is were you have been trekking from! the Dolphin NOSE AND THIS IS PERIYAKULAM!! were did you get this crazy thought to trek?" The mountain he pointed was far to my eyesight and i cannot determine how much kilometers i have walked and its definitely not just 14km. I was not even able to say how i had trekked this far! somewhere, sometime i had missed a route and walked all way here!  i laughed out loud and brought cool drink for those guys. I introduced myself to them and i came to know they were all college students doing final year engineering and out of them few were working.

"You guys need not wait for me, i will be here till 7pm , just take rest", they all smiled and one guy said " I thought i will take you to my home but its 3km from here. We will reach there and in another 15mins we have to start back to catch the bus, there will be no time to rest" . " Thanks, but no problem , i will just have something and sit here for a while and then sleep inside the bus" Before they left , few of them added me in Facebook, i bid Adieu and dragged myself to the ticket counter.


I brought the reservation Ticket and I was Hungry but i was not able to eat! i took 30mins to finish one Dosa. The hotel looked weirdly at me when i took the stick in. After eating i asked a waiter there "Can i fill my empty bottles with the water here? " the man replied ": Why are you even asking! its water please take as much as you want!" I realized this place was far better than Chennai, people in the city !!! my god!!. I filled my water bottles and stretched myself in the platform. I was looking at the people there, i asked a guy to click a picture of me, poor guy took a picture while the lens was pointing at him!!!  My bus had come and the conductor came out and he took a pic of mine!

The Trek was incomplete!! The God theory danced in my mind. God exist or not? Aliens are gods? or is there a God somewhere? Stories or thoughts from Trek never end, but my trek became Complete. I did not have answers for my questions but i found something helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment