Thursday, January 10, 2013

The God Theory - Reloded

 || " Anything that's immeasurable, undefinable, non-calculable , not understandable and unthinkable, is not God its just lack of reasoning " ||

The bus has to start by 7:30pm and i was inside it by 7:15pm. I removed my shoes and socks, what a relief!! but few minutes later a horrible smell was knocking my nose! 4hrs30mins of trekking, a lot of sweat, mixed with the oil from the foot, yes that smelled horrible! " What is that smell???" a guy mildly yelled. He was around 5 feet, wearing power glasses, dressed in read T-shirt and Blue jean and looked around. "Yes its me, i had been trekking all day! cant help! sorry!". He nodded and sat in another seat. The Bus was about to start and conductor came near my seat and asked the guy to sit next to me. A group of old  women sat on the left side seats and i was with this guy on the right. " I pity you" the conductor said to me and why did he say that? because i was trekking alone like a mad man and still carrying the stick! I smiled and ignored it


"Where are you trekking from? " asked the guy next to me. I explained him the whole route and he said " Well you did not trek 14km, you should have trekked at least close to 20km". I was happy it made me kind of proud! as i was mentally updating it in my FB status and imagined friends liking it " Are you vexed with your life? any problems? why im asking you this is because, you know people do all these trekking just to give themselves a break from all their trouble!" I looked at him for a second and said " Yea, no problem in my life. Have you seen the movie Into the Wild? " he replied " Nope! but what did you feel about trekking?"

"I felt peace! i like to have some adventure for my own!" he smiled at me and said " You seem different! so what do you do? and whats your hobbies?" I explained him about my work and also said to him about my interest in the Aliens and writing stories! He was excited!! " Wow!! im very much interested in the same subject!!" i explained him about the Roswell incident, Betty and Barney abduction case and told him about the "Chariots of Gods" book. He suddenly said " Yes i have read that book in tamil and its wonderful!! "Do you believe in God?" This is what i was expecting !!! Goosebumps in my body and i became High!!!!

"Yes but not the god we think as God you know!!".. He replied " Exactly Boss! i too have the same problem! i was very spiritual once, in the name of religion and God, few so called holy men ruined my life! but still i did not loose faith! what would poor Jesus do for some guy guiding me wrong!. Every morning i open my shop and play devotional songs and then start with business! after reading books like chariots of gods i realized, Aliens may be the gods but still, it has become like a sentiment i cannot start the day without playing the devotional songs. I feel uneasy if i don't do so! " I smiled at him and i realized that i had the same problem!

One thing was bothering! what is the beginning to the Beginning! If aliens have created us ?( which is very convincing) , then i assume some more far intelligent life has created our creators and so on!! but were does all these start from? who started all these? Like the Hindu script claims are we all the stuffing's in the God's dream? but still who the hell is god? and why do every religion threatens people especially the non-believers to Hell? we talked and talked and had several things in common, i forgot his name, but we still talk over phone. He also made a short film called "Theeveravadham" and he is a budding director!

When he entered the bus and yelled about the smell from my socks i thought there was going to be a fight, but few hours of talks and  we had each of us to support to break the illusion of god ! As he was talking i fell asleep, the morning i woke up , i saw flyovers and busy roads, the bus was near Koyambedu and he was packing his bag and got down a stop before Koyambedu.!

So what was LOST and what was FOUND?


No comments:

Post a Comment