Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lost&Found

" || Not days, not hours or not a portion of  some experience! It is the little moments that can change  life forever!"||


 The morning i got down at Chennai Koyembedu bustop. I was sleepy and walked with the stick in my hand. " Look dud he looks like Bodhivarman" said a guy on the road. I rode in a share auto and got down near my room and walked. In the shop near by home i brought some rice and potato. I had lots of cloths to wash and i was not able to walk. That day was a Sunday. I washed my cloths and cooked the best food ever. Fried potatoes and rice! 

As the evening came , the gentle wind blew open the door and i sat on the white plastic chair looking at the tree from my terrace. All those moments came back, there was silence all around. Just me and the sound of wind and that Tree. The same time yesterday i was in the woods and now in the four walled room. Both these places i was and im now , had loneliness in common but when i was in the woods i never felt lonely, but here yes it was sad and lonely. Good days are over and i had to get to work tomorrow. The same excel sheets, the white monitor, black phones and watery coffee. There will not be a time when my mobile will be switched off, there will be no black coffee like i had in Vellakavi, there will be no trees and sound of cricket. Man i don deserve to lock myself in career that makes no sense to me!



I was Lost in the woods, but found ideas or thoughts , I was Lost in tiredness, but i found a guy who made me realize what i was searching for. 6-7months from the Trek I Lost hope on the Job i was in, into Recruitment. i Lost Interest and i quit and now im Finding what i want! I lost a brand value but i found time to observe my life, be more lazy, write more, fight for justice and do the new job with creativity i like. I also found the Hotel Room key in my bag !!!!

Lost is just another way of saying I found something new. Lost and Found, what ever you loose, its worth loosing because you would Find what you want!!! All i say is. Just go do what you want!! society, system and people perception should not contain your spirits! its your life and you decide what you want!!!
We are all like the Little kid who i met near the lake, we are all Lost and we walk wherever we feel we would be safe! Lost is good! use it as an opportunity to discover something new! something about you and don't try to be safe! Find a way to get Lost!!!! Get lost, Find Yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring n true....we always wanna play safe in every aspect n fear if we are judged.

    ReplyDelete