Monday, December 17, 2012

The Kodaikanal Trek - Phase-2 - The unexplained God Theory

|| " Man witnessed a miracle by a powerful being and declared it God. 
      Hearing this and looking at the man , the Being whispered "Oh my God! "!!


Vellakavi, was just a normal village. I came through the mountains, so i assume i should have been to the outer part. I approached the 3 men and asked them if i could get water. One of the guy pointed to a small street and said " ask for water in that 3rd house, its my home, my dad would also be sitting outside and he would fill your bottle". I walked on the cement road were gutter intersected and the hens played. I saw 3 men sitting in the veranda and i asked them if i could get some water, i did not even know if was in the same house the guy referred to. They offered me a seat in a wooden chair and they continued sitting down. A very general talk emerged.

"So are you working in software" asked the 50yr old man, " No im into administration and im from Chennai".
"You have come alone? or your friends coming behind?". wow! the same question again. i replied as usual and asked " so, how long is that you are all here? have you been to Chennai?" . " We all are here since birth and none of us have left this place ever! few guys in village moved to some other place, very few to Chennai for work. ", i smiled at them and said " Hmm.. you should never leave this place! Chennai is not peaceful and will never be!". The guy laughed out loud " How can it be peaceful sir, if there are so much people there!",
 " exactly!".

Before he or i could start a  conversation i was offered a coffee in metal tumbler. I was kind of hungry and i quickly peeped into the tumbler to see how much coffee i got! it was full, but wait! it was Black!! The guy said " That's Black coffee sir!, we never use milk here, we don't have milk here! we are all used to Black Coffee!"


i smiled at him and sipped a pinch. The Coffee ran into my tongue and there was a huge applause from the Reflex arcs and the taste buds. The coffee was amazing!  and i said  " Coffee is great sir!, you know in Chennai even water is scarce!", he smiled at me and said " Kodaikanal is not what people think, its becoming dry these days, no rain in recent times! and its no different from Chennai, except for the weather and people", yes the people , he is right. " when i turn old, i will start agriculture in some village and get out of corporate or whatever i do!", hearing this they all laughed, the coffee was done and they filled my bottles.

"Sir can i take your photo?", he agreed and i clicked a snap. "Reach thumbakarai before 5:30pm to catch the bus, next time come with friends" and he waved at me. i started walking straight and i crossed the curb and im into a narrow path like before. It was 2:35pm and i started walking towards Thumbakarai! 

People said Thumbakarai had a waterfall but it was dry! i thought i will pay it a visit if time permits! Not more than 1km i saw a pony and a guy reaping grass, few people harvesting something and what Mr. Natrajan said  earlier,came to my mind, after snapping the pony, i started a brisk walk and again the slopes dragged me down! I was alone in the woods, the sun was bright and the sound of birds and cricket's accompanied me! The woods were thick with weeds, tall grass and no trace of a plant or tree with flower or fruit! The bag turned heavy as i walked, there were 2 liters of water, my jerkin and my other cloths, i soon began to sweat and my foot started burning and i felt hungry!

I sat down on a rock and opened the box of chocolate and had one! i removed my shoes and the socks exploded with a very bad smell and my foot was all wet! My foot had turned reddish, especially my right one. i took the investigated the shoe and to my surprise the soul has cracked and has started to tear apart!All the stones and thorn could easily penetrate and hurt me! Getting hurt is not a problem, but it will slow down my speed! I had hair oil bottle in my bag, i quickly applied few drops and changed the other smelling pair of socks and started walking.

I felt better and the isolation of the woods invited my mind to debate regarding the existence of GOD. I was brought up in a family were we worship Lord Vishnu. Religion and spirituality were planted into my mind. Later in my school days, i started reading about life's on other planets, after so many years, few months before the Trek, i brought a book called "Chariots of Gods", the book reflected the same idea, what i had in my mind, as a theory! God never created us! something or some far advanced intelligent life created us, witnessing its ability, man declared it as God!

All our mythologies are true! but we never questioned them! There are lots of things that are not explained or there are lots of loop holes! like  - were was Jesus at his young age and what was the light that showed up during his birth? why was Lord Krishna Blue in color? How did they even build Vimanas ? we have so many to question , but we never question and we have one blind stupid answer, its a God thing, its all miracle, it cannot be explained because it cannot be understood! But we take no pain in understanding  or questioning!. Truth is people don't want to believe the truth , they are comfortable this way! easy to blame destiny and fate for their irresponsible activities, easy to watch people steal and say God will take care! Even if God exist, he will not give a shit!

God is something of higher state and he / she definitely be not interested in micro managing your life and protecting you from problems. You have brain to think, an heart to listen to and organs to move! run search and know about your life! Becoming someone or something is no use, but to know were you are from and who you are is all you need and that IS meditation or science research is all about!

As i was thinking all these, i was shocked, stunned and frozen! my eyes were fixed to the point that was few meters away! A stone structure. I saw 2 stones standing vertically, one shorter than other. These 2 stones were surrounded  by a Fence formed by piling up stones one over another. I went near and saw the stones. One stone was supposed to represent Lord Shiva and other parvathy! and for first time in the woods i saw flowers. The stone structure rested under a tree that has showered white flowers all over the place. I laughed to myself and said " Fuking coincidence! excellent probability and the outcome is 1, exactly 1". i sat there for a while and looked around! there was a small Bell hanging from the tree, thought i will hit it!


What if the Bell is put there on purpose by some burglars? , i hit it and Burglars find that some one is there and they trace and then Rob! I'm not taking this risk! , as i planned to stand up and walk, the Newtonian gravity thing occurred again! a flower fell over my head! i thought it was some bird shit at first :P when it turned out to be a Flower i was happy and i put it near the "Shiva idol" . With chaos i started walking. Almost 8 months from this incident now i truly believe all our gods are aliens and im still not ruling out the possibility of God.

I started walking with a load of stuff on my mind, the sunlight became lighter. I switched on my mobile and the time was around 4:15pm , i walked listening to some music!

No comments:

Post a Comment